Men: Finally Pack Your Own Suitcase With This Checklist!
Guys; we all know how hard it is for you to pack your own suitcase. So much so that you usually get your mother or your girlfriend to do it for you. However, it’s about time you learned how to do it all on your own. The following checklist will ensure you don’t forget anything, and give you a few good tips to help save space:
Packing Checklist for Men
- Hair wax or gel.
- Your toothbrush.
- Body wash.
Take things in travel sized containers if you want to save a lot of room in your case! It’ll also make sure it’s not as heavy.
- Mens shorts.
- Swim shorts.
Depending on the temperature of the place you’re traveling your clothing may need to vary slightly. If it’s going to be cooler, you may want to forget the vests and make sure you pack a jacket or two.
- Phone charger.
- Plug adaptor.
- Travel Iron.
Make sure you take enough travel adaptors with you.
- A book (if you plan on reading).
- Accessories like hats, etc.
- Towels (if your accommodation doesn’t provide them).
- Hair straighteners (if you’re the kind of guy who straightens his hair).
- Sun screen. This is essential, as getting sunburned just once can increase your chances of skin cancer.
- Aftersun. This will take away any redness, soothe and moisturise your skin after being in the sun.
- Paracetamol. This will help any headaches caused by overindulging in alcohol.
- Pro plus. This should keep you awake if you find yourself not getting much sleep.
- Remember, you can find many of these things in the airport, so don’t worry if you forget something small as you can always purchase it there.
- You should keep a reliable bag with you at all times, as you are usually allowed to take this on the airplane. In this bag you can keep your passport and important travel documents, as well as any drinks, snacks, and reading material to keep you entertained on the plane. Remember, you can only buy drinks and snacks in the airport once you’ve been through security. If you take anything with you from home you won’t be able to take it through.
- Any toiletries you need to keep with you in your travel bag will usually need to be below a certain millilitre and kept in a see through bag. The exact rules will depend on your airport, so read up on their website before you go.
- If you need to save space in your case, you can roll your clothes rather than fold them. Not only will this save space, it will also stop your clothes from getting as creased.
- Roll up pants and socks and place them inside of your shoes. Another great space saver.
- If you’re traveling for the first time, here are some useful tips.
Now you guys can give your girlfriends/mothers a break, and pack your case all on your own. Don’t you feel all grown up now?